Monday, April 1, 2013

SOW: Honeycomb Navy!!

Morning ladies!  Lets start off another Monday with an awesome deal!

I'm not going to lie, there are skirts I have a hard time matching and then there are skirts like today's SOW!  The Honeycomb Navy is a breeze!  If putting together separates is your struggle, then this is the skirt for you!

The Honeycomb Navy is a light weight cotton ivory base with light blue hexagons bordering navy velveteen hexagons.  This skirt is killer in a Pencil and the Classic style!
SOW: Honeycomb
So why is this skirt so easy to put together?  Treat the Honeycomb as your favorite pair of blue jeans!  Now put anything you would with them.  I would list off the colors but then I would have to name the whole rainbow.  Every color goes!

Don't worry, I do have a style tip!  This weekend I saw a lady with a green top and matching green waist accent belt.  It was so subtle but set the outfit off!  This is a great go-to if you haven't gotten into the accent belts but you want to.  Start with any color top and find a matching skinny belt to put at your natural waist.  Be ready to feel ultra feminine with those curves highlighted!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    Feel free to surf to my site - Faraday Flashlights

    ReplyDelete