Friday, April 26, 2013

Get the Look: Teal and Gold!

When I get inspired, I just get inspired.  I am loving gold and teal together so I had to put an outfit together for you ya'll!

As easy as it is to go over the top with this look, when dealing with gold and glitter theres no need to go over the top.  I picked a skirt that has wow-factor (Mimi Houndstooth Sequin-Aquamarine) so we could keep the top simple.  As you can see, the top is just a cardigan.  I would suggest a plain white tank or tee underneath.

Now for my hint of gold, I picked a simple gold belt.  Small piece, nice statement.  
Teal and Gold
I like the idea of nude shoes.  You can choose a nude or gold bag, either is great!  Keep the jewelry gold and simple.  Again, the main attraction is the skirt and belt.  No need to pull attention in too many areas!

Have a great weekend!  Try to incorporate gold and teal in your weekend look!

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment