Friday, March 29, 2013

Honeydew is a do!

It's no secret that Sevier likes color.  Did I say like?  I meant LOVE!  Apparently we're not the only ones.  Today I consulted InStyle for some blogging inspiration.  It turns out they love color so much, they dedicated each day this month to a different hue!  Today, they went with honeydew.  Ladies, honeydew is in!  Refreshing, delicate and friendly; this color will be your best friend all through Spring!
Honeydew is a do!
InStyle suggested pairing honeydew with lemon, coral and blues.  I jumped on Sevierskirts.com to pick out a honeydew skirt and look what I found: The Pop Candy Floral Warm Gray.  If you notice, we have it styled with a blue Michael Stars top and a coral necklace.  Yep, Sevier Skirts Stylists are on point!!

If a bright yellow or coral top is too much for your personal style, thats okay.  Plug these colors into your accessories the way we did with the necklace.  Above I have the perfect sandals, pumps, bags, necklaces and tops to start your Spring off with a perfect honeydew ensemble!

Don't forget your toes!  Have fun with color at your next manicure/pedicure!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Here is my webpage :: penny-Stock-social.com

    ReplyDelete