Sunday, April 21, 2013

SOW:Flash Back Lagoon

With wedding season upon us, I know you need a good skirt to rock for all of those photos you'll be in.  For this weeks SOW, I made sure to pick a wedding appropriate fabric.  How does 100% silk sound?  I am excited to present the Flash Back Lagoon as our SOW!

The Flash Back pattern is artistic, sophisticated, and elegant.  This skirt is available in a Pencil or Classic.  Both styles are perfect for a nice occasion.
Skirt of the Week
The Flash Back is eye popping enough, I suggest pairing a solid top with her.  You can go the dark route like the look we have to the left.  Or, lighten up your look with a white top like I have above to the right.  

For the lighter look, I have the Flash Back paired with neutral accessories.  Again, the skirt steals the show so keep the rest of the outfit low-key.

Like to wear a lot of color?  Me too!  I like yellows, fuchsias, and blues with the green in the Flash Back.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment