Monday, August 20, 2012

SOW: Lily Pad Olive

Morning ladies!! Happy Monday!  Lets start this week off right with a great deal and even better skirt.  The Lily Pad's are one of my favorite textured skirts at Sevier.  This is a fabric that we acquired over seas.  She's a light-medium weight cotton with sateen lily pads embroidered onto the skirt.

I chose the Lily Pad Olive for this weeks SOW because I featured it last Friday in 'Tips for a Flattering Fit'.  Im hoping this gives you loyal Swing buyers a nudge to try a Pencil.  This is a perfect skirt to try a Pencil in.  The texture hides the unwanted lumps and bumps!  Here it is shown as a Swing, so it looks fabulous either way.
Lily Pad
I outfitted this skirt for the Fall.  I can't wait for that crisp feeling in the air and layering!  If your adventurous go for a coral top like I have shown here.  Green and reds are complimentary to each other so this coral/rose color looks great against the Olive Lily Pad.  If you like neutral go for the beige Michael Stars Cowl Neck that you can buy off our website.  Of course pair this with riding boots and your good to go!  In the winter, top it off with a leather jacket.

Wait, did I mention this skirt is a year round skirt?!  Possibilities are endless!


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment