Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Raindrop Inspiration

As sad as I am about the end of summer, I can't help but get excited over the seasonal change in clothes coming up this fall!  Summer is great.  You have a Sevier Skirt and all you have to do is throw on a tee and flops and your good to go.  The fall on the other hand is all about layering, scarves, jackets, etc. etc.  There is more thought to it.
This being said, I jumped the gun and created these looks revolving around the Raindrop.  The Raindrop is one of those awesome skirts that you can pair nearly anything with it!  It is great for work, and for play.  Because it is one of my favorites, I styled it below.  It's a medium-heavy weight fabric that will keep you warm this winter.
Raindrop
The key to black and white skirts is this:  keep it simple, then add a pop of color.  For work, I love this red jacket.  It reminds me of something Mary Tyler Moore would wear today.  Then, keep it simple with black heels, a watch, and a button up white blouse.  
For play, I love the black peplum top, black jacket, then the royal blue pumps.  Really easy with a great outcome!
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment