Friday, August 31, 2012

BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS!!

I can not believe tomorrow is the first day of September!  With labor day around the corner, its safe to say that Summer is at its end.  Guess what that means?  Boot time!!! You know fall is here when you start seeing those boots walking around town.
I can't wait for boot season.  That being said, I am going to give you a few tips on boots and your Sevier Skirts.  In three segments I'm going to cover Riding Boots, Thigh Thighs, and Booties.  Each will give you a completely different look.  
Starting with riding boots.  Riding boots are my favorite.  They are the most practical.  They make any outfit look put together and finished.  I love them with Sevier Skirts!  I love a very girly skirt with a riding boot.  It takes it from ladylike to rustic.
Here are two of my favorites:
Riding Boots
Left: Mosaic Fuchsia
Right: Morning Dew Yellow
Tip: Riding boots should come right below your knee cap.  The flouncy swing you wear with it should come about 1 1/2 inches above your knee, just like the picture above!
Keep the skirt full and the boots simple.  The look will leave you looking polished, and appropriate for any occasion.
Next week: Thigh Highs!!

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment