Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Style My Skirt: Zig Zag Multi & The Gap!

Today I am going to highlight one of our best sellers at Sevier Skirts.  The Zig Zag multi was new this last Fall and flew off the shelves.  With all of the colors to choose from its easy to see why.  So this morning I took the Zig Zag to the Gap and put together some back to school outfits.

I know most of us are out of the class room but it is still fun to get 'Legally Blonde' with it and put together school ensembles!

Ill start with the sweater set!

Love the detailing on this knit.  Cable knits will never go out of style. Underneath I have a purple collared button down.  Love this preppy look.

 The multi is great because you can wear any color under the sun with it!  Want to be casual?  Try the look below.

Okay, this jacket is too cute!  It is a sweat shirt type material lined in neon.  I love the neon pop.  Its understated but still fun.  I think it was made to go with this skirt!


Im a sucker for denim jackets.  This classic 1969 label is the best.  I love the navy polka dot shirt underneath.  Mixed prints are awesome!


Last look: Keep it simple with a solid silk.  Love the fuchsia pop!


Confession:  My model is my friend Melissa.  I promised her a walk and kidnapped her on this shopping spree instead.  Excuse her sports bra poking out, she was ready for the trails!

Lets give her a hand though, what a fabulous model she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment