Sunday, March 10, 2013

SOW: Blossom Eyelet Coral

I love color and texture.  To start this week off on a good note, I have to incorporate these two aspects into the SOW this week!  The Blossom Eyelet Coral is 20% off this week!  Don't miss out on this deal!

The Blossom Eyelet Coral is a light weight cotton eyelet with white cotton lining.  This three dimensional skirt has a lot of shape and movement in a swing.  If that is your style, go for it!  If you have wanted to experiment in a pencil, this is a great skirt to do so in.  The three dimensional flowers sticking out will cover the lumps and humps that you don't want exposed.
  
Blossom;Sevierskirts.com
To outfit this skirt, I didn't deviate too far from the look we have on the website.  I love green and red together; they are complimentary after all.  For our look, I went with blue to complete it.  Two popping colors makes one eye-catching look!  Want to pull it together?   Try a multi colored necklace like I have above.  

To finish the Blossom off, I went with neutral sandal heels.  The heels show that you are here to look nice, while your casual top keeps you extremely approachable and low maintenance looking!  Basically, your cool and you look it.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment