Monday, September 17, 2012

SOW: Across the Universe!!

I love making it easy for you ladies to outfit your Sevier Skirts.  That is the entire point of my job, and I love, love, love it!  I keep this thought in mind each week when picking out the Skirt of the Week.  I always try to go for something that people will not have trouble pairing with others.  This week is no exception.  The Across the Universe is not only one of my favorite skirts, it is also one of the easiest to match.
The Across the Universe is a year round light-medium weight silk-cotton blend  with a gray background behind a colorful arrays of oblong shapes.  This fabric has a crisp hand to it.  It can be worn for nice occasions or casual.  I suggest this skirt in a Swing, it drapes beautifully.
Across the Universe
Here I have it dressed for work.  I love the off the shoulder Michael Stars shirts that we have here at Sevier Skirts!  Obviously depending on where you work, this may or may not be appropriate.  If not, get one for your personal life.  This shirt is classy with some major sex appeal!  I wanted to stay on the attractive side with these black leather stiletto boots.  Top it off with a colorful blazer.  Pick any color that is shown in the skirt.  Your options are red, black, navy, yellow, orange or white.  I chose red and set it off with a matching red bracelet.
This skirt is so easy to outfit!  Don't just take my word for it.  Purchase one for this special SOW  price and see for yourself!



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment