Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Game Day: GO VOLS!!

If you live in the south the cooler weather is not the only indicator of fall.  As soon as mid August, it starts buzzin'...Football Season.  Yep, football rules the south from season opener to the National Championship.  Personally I don't watch a second of the game, but dang it I look school spirited while eating those tailgate finger foods!

I went to Auburn University, and tailgating on campus was more like a catwalk.  Whose wearing what, and how many girls are walking around in the same Target dress this game day?

Well ladies, this year your not going to be that copycat!  I'm here each week to dress a different school from each of our territories!  If your an online customer please let me know what school you went to and I'll do one for you!
GO VOLS!!
Style Tip:  Don't forget your favorite accessory this football season: A Solo Cup in your school color!  It goes hand in hand (literally) with every Sevier Skirt!
Our beloved company is from Tennessee so I thought it only appropriate to start with the VOLS!!  Fun fact: Suzanne did her under grad at UT.  I think she went because of her orange hair.  She was school spirit all the time!

Sevier Skirts has really shown up this Fall with great orange skirts.  Here I have three for you.  The  Cascade Orange, shown on the model and the Ginko Orange are nice and casual.  If you want to jazz it up go for the Mandarin Mini Brocade in the middle.  Just swap out the skirt on the model, each skirt looks great with the Michael Stars top, belt, cowboy boots, scarf and leather jacket.

Have fun at your tailgate or house party and lets cheer for the Vols this weekend as they play the Akron Zips...whoever they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment