Monday, May 7, 2012

Celia Orange

To say this week's SOW is cheerful is an understatement!  The Celia Orange will be offered at a 20% discount for this week only!
The Celia Orange is a great skirt for summer time.  Its a light weight cotton with orange embroidered flowers with vertical orange stitching running throughout it making it very flattering.  I would definitely recommend this skirt in a swing.  I love the way this skirt falls.  Its drape is what attracted me to it in the first place.
Celia Orange
I love the color of the Celia Orange for summer.  It's not seen every day and looks phenomenal with a tan.  I would suggest wearing navy with orange.  I love that color combo!  Turquoise looks amazing as well.  You can always go neutral with white or black and add color in jewelry instead!
If you would like the look above, the items are listed below.  Enjoy your Celia, I know you will!


No comments:

Post a Comment