Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Deal!!!

Mother's Day is right around the corner and I know all of you have had your gifts for Mom picked out, payed for and wrapped up weeks ago...just like me.  If your actually like me you are lying and in a pinch!!  It's okay, were here to help.  For the entire week ALL of our skirts will be 15% off!!  So pick out Mom a skirt and print off a picture of it to hand to her on Mother's Day.  Below are a few skirts I think are great picks for mom.  Moms are always in a hurry with little time to worry about clothes so the skirts I picked have a wide range of color making it simple to throw on a top and go!
From left to right top row: Button Blooms, Amelia White Flowers, Liberty Mauvrey

Again, ALL of our skirts are 15% off, so your not limited to the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment