Wednesday, May 16, 2012

End of Season Partay!!!!

The 2012 Spring season is nearing its end.  To celebrate, Suzanne treated us overworked gals in the shop to a spa day and lunch last Thursday!!!  It was a hit, let me tell you!  At 11 we caravanned over to Signature Nails in Green Hills.  Most of us got pedicures with the exception of two manicures.  Someones always got to be different ;)
Hard at work ;)
Top: Louisa's Toes
Bottom: My Toes
We wrapped up our outing with a delicious lunch from The Food Company.  If you have not been there yet you need to treat yourself and head over pronto!  This will be your next go to lunch place.  It is in Green Hills attached to The Green House on Bandywood.  I got the Southwest Salad but had to pick at my co-workers Cuban and Tomato Basil Bisque.  My mouth is watering thinking about it!
Shop Ladies at The Food Company
Great day at the end of a great season!  I have to thank our customers because without your purchases our  little operation would not be possible.  Thank you so much!  I think next time you guys should join us on our company pampering.  What do you think?!

Thanks for the great day Suzanne!!! We had a GREAT time!  Lets make this a weekly thing ;)





4 comments:

  1. Nice to see a picture of the ladies who work on my fabulous skirts!! I have 9 Skirts and LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you love your skirts!!! I have to brag on our ladies, they are pretty good at what they do, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING LADIES AND GREAT TO SEE THAT THEIR WORK IS RECOGNIZED. MY MOM, FIRST FROM LEFT(MARGARITA), LOOKS BEAUTIFUL LIKE ALWAYS. LOVE YOU MOM, AND ITS GREAT TO KNO0W THAT YOU LADIES ARE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelia,

    We adore your mom! I don't believe I have ever seen her without a huge smile on her face. Such a pleasure to be around!

    ReplyDelete