Monday, September 23, 2013

SOW: Cathedral!

There's something about a woman in ivory that exudes class.  I don't know if it comes from the clean look, or appropriate after Labor Day hue.  I do know it is chic, timeless and sophisticated.  This week, the Cathedral is 20% off as our Skirt of the Week!

The Cathedral is a medium weight cotton/polyester/rayon base with elevated ivory stitching detail giving this gorgeous skirt texture.  She is perfect for nicer occasions.  There is a slight stretch in the Cathedral, making it great for a Pencil or Classic style.  Want a fuller look?  The Cathedral is available in a Swing as well!
The Cathedral
To take the Cathedral to work, throw on a blazer (any color will do) like we have here.

Above, I have the Cathedral in a look to go to a nice occasion.  To go with the ivory trend, I picked out the Long Sleeve Off the Shoulder Shine Sweater by Michael Stars.  I love the statement cheetah heels to bring a print to the look.  To finish this look off, I went with a short camel color leather jacket.  

Chic sophistication with a touch of leather.  I'm in love.  Don't miss this deal, ends Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment