Friday, September 6, 2013

Casual Fall: Get the Look!

Fall equals layers and I can't wait to start accessorizing!!  During an extremely productive night on Pinterest, I stumbled across this gem of an outfit.  Effortless at its best with a chunky scarf, knee high boots and denim jacket.  The only thing I would like better is if it were a skirt.


With this Pinspirational (inspiration via Pinterest) outfit, I sought out to recreate it showing some leg.  To Sevierskirts.com I went to find the best fall/winter replacement for jeans.  The Birds Eye Blue was the perfect choice.

This medium weight wool is classic navy at its best.  Pair with anything you would denim.  Below I went with a drapey white top.  If you want a pop of color, we love the Birds Eye with mustard yellow, magenta, hot pink, red, burnt orange and green.

Below, check out the look I recreated...
Get the Look!
The most wearable looks are those that you can throw on everyday.  Pick out three outfits that you can throw on at a moments notice and be ready for any occasion.  The above outfit is a great example.  Jeans are not right for every occasion, so swap them out for a skirt for a more refined look.  

The only thing I added to this look is knee high boot socks.  I love this look, though wearing these socks over jeans is NOT comfortable.  Wearing this look with a skirt is both stylish, comfortable and practical to keep you warm.

To see where I got the above pieces, click on the icons below!


No comments:

Post a Comment