Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sneak Peek: New Fabrics!

One of my favorite things about design has always been textiles.  I LOVE fabric.  On my days off I go to fabric stores.  When I go on vacation I check out fabric stores in the area.  So it should come as no surprise to you that I get really excited when we get new fabrics in Sevier Skirts.  Here is a quick sneak peek into what you will be seeing on our racks this Fall!
I love the colors in this mosaic looking fabric.  You have navy, light blue, orange, yellow, green, and red to work with.   So fun, and so versatile!

Navy and off white are classic.  This floral will never go out of style.  Im thinking brown leather boots are going to set this off.



Close up of the previous navy print in a red color way

This is the same weight as our signature Tribals.  Instead of tufts, the detailing is ribbon.  So many great colors to work with!  Aqua, orange, pink, brown, and beige.  So many options to outfit this with!

No comments:

Post a Comment