Friday, January 10, 2014

Your best hue: Jewel Tones!!

When I want to have a healthy glow to my skin, the #1 color I pick to wear is fuchsia.  Jewel tones, much like the gems they represent, bring a healthy, rich glow to any skin type.
Jewel Tones
Jewel tones are bold, sultry, and sure to stand out in a crowd.  I wear them to every job interview, they make great first impressions as they invoke confidence and strength.  Don’t take my word for it, wear emerald green, amethyst purple, ruby red, topaz yellow or sapphire blue this weekend and notice the difference.

My favorite jewel-toned starlet from her
hair to her shoes:
Joan from Mad Men

Below are a few of my favorite Sevier Skirts with the rich jewel tone color way:


Wear jewel tone on jewel tone as looks #2,3, and 4 have done.  The result is eye-catching.  Try it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment