Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Skirt, My Way!

My style is all over the place, I believe a lot of people can say the same.  It’s all in the mood that I’m feeling that day.  When I’m lazy, I go for a chambray top, skinny jeans and riding boots.  When I’m feeling chic, I go for this…

The Blockbuster Gold is my hands down favorite Sevier Skirt right now.  It’s the perfect khaki skirt with a little bling.  My co-worker took one look at my outfit and said, “I love everything that’s happening right now”.  From this fashionista co-worker, this is the best compliment I could have received.

This morning, I had my top already down.  This subtle animal print Loft shirt belted.  I started with a solid khaki skirt and it just wasn’t doing it for me.  I needed a little more ‘poof’ to my outfit.  Cue the Blockbuster Gold.  I like the textured tights with the Blockbuster.  The overall look is perfectly mixed to my taste.

My black go-to overcoat was a must on this frigid day!  With my skirt just above my knee, it was the perfect amount of skirt showing out of my jacket.
How do you dress this Sevier Skirt take on khaki?


No comments:

Post a Comment