Monday, January 27, 2014

SOW: Charlotte’s Web- Valentine’s!

One of my favorite days is right around the corner: Valentine’s Day.  Valentine’s is all what you make of it.  To me, it isn’t a day for couples it’s a day for random acts of kindness.  Growing up, I loved passing out Valentine’s cards, I loved getting a box of candy from my dad-it was so special!   These days, Valentine’s is a night to stay in and cook with my special fella.  A few years ago, it was dinner with my girlfriends.  This year, while doing something nice for others, do something nice for yourself ;)

In lieu of V-day, I wanted this week’s SOW to be on the feminine side.  I picked the Charlotte’s Web Lavender as our highlighted skirt due to the intricate web like detailing, making this dainty skirt very feminine indeed.
I know you can put together neutrals on your own.  For my look, I mixed it up a bit with this fun printed blouse from Piperlime.  I kept the shoes and clutch neutral while adding some sparkle with this jeweled necklace.  I like this outfit for a special night with your closest ladies!

If you would like a delicate look.  Dress this lightweight lavender beauty like so…
This cream blouse tucked in and belted is feminine and classic. 

Next week, I’ll show you what to wear with that special someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment