Monday, May 20, 2013

SOW: Mimi Houndstooth Black & White

For today's SOW, I want to play dress up.  Only with this outfit, lets dress her down.  I'm sure you've seen that casual sequins are in; we are all over it with the Mimi Houndstooth Sequins Black & White!

This skirt is a medium-weight polyester fabric, good for all four seasons.  The Mimi is available in the classic and pencil style so be ready to show some curves!
SOW: Mimi Houndstooth Black & White
To me, the hardest part about outfitting a casual sequin look is the shirt.  I went into this outfit knowing I would pair it with a jean jacket so I wanted a shirt with some color.  This teal sleeveless blouse I found is a great pick.  Leave it untucked to show the difference in length from the front to the back.  It will also look cute sticking out the back of the jean jacket.

For the accessories, I knew I wanted brown leather.  Black is immediately dressier so I stayed away from that.  I love the matte finish of the clutch.  The shirt I picked has a bib color so a necklace would clash.  Ordinarily, I would pick a statement necklace with a simpler neckline shirt.

This is a fun skirt, have a good time in it!

{Also available in Aquamarine and Ivory}

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment