Friday, November 2, 2012

Goin' to the Gap

This weekend Suzanne and Rachel hosted a party at...The Gap.  Yes ladies, I'm talking the mecca of staple jeans and tees.  When I was last in the Gap outfitting the Multi Zig-Zag the sales team fell in love  with our skirts...duh ;)

Immediately they booked a party and better yet, offered 25% off their merch to our customers as well.

This was a great opportunity to buy a skirt you know you will wear.  With on hand stylists ready to pick out outfits for you, you're guaranteed to walk with a wearable skirt for your personality.


I took the Nepal Navy and began outfitting.  It looks great with reds, oranges, and pinks.  Above I have it with the Knit Academy Blazer while below I have it casually with this pink long sleeve.

The Gap is great because it has great staple pieces.  To back up my statement I threw on a 3/4 length Gap Soda Wash Pocket Tee and this Gap Cozy Solid Scarf.  In 3 minutes I had three outfits.  Starting with the Liberty Firecracker.


Next outfit, the Liberty Quinn Cord.


Lastly, I have the Coco Dots Black.

As I leave the girls I take one last shot with Suzanne and Rachel.  I would say this was a very successful Skirt Party!

Where would you like to see Sevier next?  I have a few ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment