Friday, November 23, 2012

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families!  Black Friday officially marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season so lets waste no time in getting your Christmas get up ready!

When I think Black Friday, I think department stores so I headed to Belk for this look!

I love the Holly Jolly for the holidays.  Here I have it Christmas'd out with this green blouse.  Tuck it in or leave it out, depending on your style.

You can't go wrong with a cream sweater.  This cowl neck cashmere makes this look a Christmas classic.
 A nude blouse is a subdued take with this skirt.  It brings out the nude in the base of the Holly Jolly making the red really pop.
 Here I tried it in brown.  With brown boots, I'd say you have yourself a nice little outfit!
The Holly Jolly is a well structured woven with the red holly patterns woven in.  This is a great skirt in a Pencil, it really keeps you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment