Friday, October 12, 2012

SOW: Olympia Hot Pink

Last week I had a special request for a pink skirt for the SOW to support Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Thank you so much for that reminder.  For the remainder of October, lets keep this topic a recurring theme, shall we?

For starters, this weeks SOW is the Olympia Hot Pink.  This is a great year round skirt.  With a blind hem, it is one of our fancy skirts so I dressed her up below!
SOW
Breast cancer mostly affects women so I made this look extra feminine.  Peplum tops are great for women with no natural curve.  They give the illusion of a small waist and curvy hips.  There is nothing more feminine than an hourglass silhouette.  I like the minimal mixed print look I have going on with the leopard scarf.

Coming up this month, I will unveil our official Breast Cancer Awareness skirt, have an interview with one of our own breast cancer survivors and bring you breast cancer awareness tips along the way.  Want to share your breast cancer story?  Whether you were personally affected or a loved one was, I want to hear your story.  Please email me at cpostell@sevierskirts.com to be featured this month.  In our community of women, the least we can offer one another is moral support, advice, and words of inspiration.  Have a great Monday!!


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment