Friday, October 26, 2012

Once Upon A Time: Scalloped Lace on Black

Happy Friday ladies! We've made it to the end of our week!!  As we all know, this weekend the Halloween festivities will be out in full swing.  In honor of that, I played a little dress up of my own this morning.  My favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time on ABC.  Though she is not my favorite character, Mary Margaret is the most stylish.  So for this blog I thought, 'What would Mary Margaret wear?'  And here is what I came up with...
Once Upon A Time
The Scalloped Lace on Black Cotton is one of my favorite Sevier Skirts!  Not only is she classic, but ladies, this is a flattering skirt!  Only available in a pencil, and for good reason too!  The straight style is going to leave you with a lean look.
I like this preppy look I have going .  The main thing about this look is the jacket and skirt combo.  If nothing else, find a bright color jacket to really make this look POP!

Have a great weekend ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment