Friday, February 7, 2014

One Skirt,Three Ways!!

A new batch of skirts gives me all new outfits to create, making me one happy blogger.  On this Fab Friday, I’d like to introduce you to one of our newest: Liberty Clarissa Denim!

This is the perfect, go-to Spring skirt.  From our Liberty of London collection, this floral motif ranges from bright yellow to light pink against a blue back drop.  These are wonderfully subtle colors, giving you plenty of option tops to pair with this number.  Below, I have the Clarissa styled three ways...
One Skirt//Three Ways
Look # 1: The Weekender
Cute, comfy and practical were my targets for this look.  Pair the Clarissa with a loose-fit tunic and oversized cardigan for a chic boho look.  Keeping with comfort, I  went with Toms for your feet!

Look #2: The Ladies Night
Round up your favorite girls and a feisty outfit!  I took this look a little darker with the crimson top and navy booties.  Layer the bangles up on for a little movement in your outfit.

Look #3: The Office
This is a great skirt for the office.  You can wear any color solid and be good to go with a blazer or cardigan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment