Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yow-Za: Cheetah Print meets Red!

My favorite new skirt this season is the Chiffon Ruffle Ruby.  Knockout, vibrant color with feminine flair.  I am smitten.  This color is a bomb shell all on its own and to step it up a notch, I added cheetah print.

Below, I have three ways to pull off this look...
Yow-Za: Cheetah Print meets Red!
Look #1: Hot Date
For those with extreme confidence, pair the Chiffon Ruffle Ruby with a cheetah top.  This look is a must on a hot date.

Look #2: Casual Accessory
To play it safe, go for a cheetah scarf.  This is a casual way to turn down the sex appeal between an animal print and vibrant red.  Another casual accessory would be a skinny belt.

Look #3: Sexy Heels
This is my favorite look for the the Chiffon Ruffle Ruby.  Pick any solid top (I went with cream), an eye catching metallic necklace and you’re set with a touch of sex appeal (heels) and mix of femininity (chiffon skirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment