Monday, July 1, 2013

SOW: Moxie Floral White

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  With beautiful weather and a Bob Dylan concert mine wasn't so bad ;)  To carry on from last weeks sale, lets start this week off with a good deal.  I picked the Moxie Floral White as our SOW.

This lightweight white cotton will be good Spring thru early Fall.  With every color in the rainbow, you will have no trouble outfitting this bright number!  This skirt is available in all three styles.  My pick is a swing!
Sevier Skirts Moxie!


For everyday wear, pick out a bright Michael Stars top.  Any color will do!  Above, I kicked it up a notch with a good date night look.  Perfect for a boardwalk date on your next beach vacation.  You don't have to wear heels to standout in this skirt.  I love pop color sandals with all three styles of skirts!

Original Price: $165     SOW Price: $132
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment