Monday, January 28, 2013

SOW: Ace Gray!!

Morning!!!  This week's SOW is one of my favorites!!  The Ace Gray is on sale 20% off this week only!  The Ace Gray is a lightweight cotton with embroidery and slight eyelet detailing.  Get this girl in a Swing, she drapes very well.

I loved this skirt the moment it walked into the shop.  The colors are right up my alley.  The light base is light enough to be a subtle gray with a hint of blue to keep it from being drab.  The embroidery detailing is gorgeous, you need to see this in person!
Ace

On our well styled website, we have this skirt in the summer look shown above to the left.  Love, love, love it.  To style her for summer, pair with ANY color you would gray.

Now I styled her for the winter so you can wear her right away.  The pop of color is great, but I'm a sucker for neutrals!  The top I chose was our very own Michael Stars Off the Shoulder Desert.  Pair with brown boots, I like these cowboy styled riding boots.  This is the perfect casual look, leaving you flawless and seemingly effortless!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment