Friday, November 22, 2013

Casual Friday!

The weekend is within reach, just one more outfit and one more work day to get through before rest!  Instead of reaching for those jeans or khakis for your Casual Friday, go with a skirt instead.

  Last night, I went to a Stella & Dot party and purchased a pair of eye-catching earrings that I can't wait to rock.  I am going to show you how I will be wearing those with my newest Sevier Skirt: Blockbuster Gold, as my casual go-to!
Casual Friday
Consider the Blockbuster Gold your new and improved khaki bottoms.  It's so easy to outfit if you keep that in mind.  I am going to pair it with my favorite royal blue blouse, much like the one above and my new Peacock Stella & Dot earrings.  A pair of brown riding boots complete this look dressy enough for the office, and chic enough for drinks afterward.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment