Wednesday, November 6, 2013

1 Skirt, 3 Ways!

What I look for in any piece I buy is versatility.  If the piece is one occasion specific, I pass.  With this thought, I took to the Sevier Closet to outfit 1 Skirt, 3 Ways!  I took a staff season favorite: Avalon Brocade Azure, and went to work...
1 Skirt, 3 Ways
I love the way the girls have this looker styled.  Sophistication at its best with this gray tucked in blouse and nude pumps.  Throw on a gray blazer and head to your nine-to-five.

For a look to take out on the town, I went with this season's trend: leather.  For a different spin on this trend, I went with colored leather.  Orange is blues complimentary color, they are made for each other.  With this in mind, pair the Avalon with orange in any hue.  For fall, I went with burnt orange.  Booties and a statement necklace is the perfect grab for a night out!

Back to my comfort zone with the Casual Saturday look.  Michael Stars comfy Drape Neck-check.  Go-to Saturday jean jacket-check.  Everyday riding boots-check.  Eazy breezy, go-to outfit.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment