Monday, June 3, 2013

SOW: Naomi Ivory

I love this week's SOW so much that I'm pretty sure I have highlighted it as a SOW before!  The Naomi Ivory is where it's at this summer.  Better than white denim, you can wear the Naomi well past Labor Day into Fall.  It's almost like you're getting away with something!

The Naomi is a lightweight cotton base with like cotton ruffles stitched on top.  The Naomi is available in straight styles, be ready to show off those legs!  If you're weary on the straight styles but dying to get into one, this skirt is for you.  Texture hides those unwanted humps and lumps!
SOW: Sevier Skirts
When outfitting the Naomi, anything goes that would go with white denim or khaki pants.  So what I'm saying is, the skies the limit or at least the color wheel.  For Summer, I went with a lightweight flirty sleeveless peach top.  Perfect for date night.  Bring a denim jacket with you just in case.

For Fall, I went chambray (shocking, I know) with riding boots.  So simple, so feminine.

Want to go even simpler?  Go for strappy thick heels like the one above and a Michael Stars top; any color goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment