Monday, April 9, 2012

SOW: Liberty Berry Floral


I have been talking about florals for the past week so it should come as no surprise to you
that this weeks SOW is a floral!  I am very excited to introduce the Liberty 
collection to our SOW starting with the Liberty Berry Floral.  I LOVE this skirt!  Great 
colors ranging from pink, fuchsia, blue, yellow,  green, orange...lets just say every color 
of the rainbow which makes this skirt extremely wearable.  This is a light weight skirt, 
perfect for the summer time, I would  suggest in a Swing.  I would pair this with a 
bright top and  then tone it down with neutral sandals and accessories.  Check 
back on last weeks blogs on florals and Liberty Prints 

Liberty Floral Print
Inspiration board brought to you by
Polyvore




No comments:

Post a Comment