Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Standing Out With Sevier Skirts

I love my little black dress.  It's often my go to when I need to look polished and presentable at some sort of event, get together, or fundraiser.  It's safe and I know I look good in it.  The problem is, when I get to wherever I'm going, half the women in the room have had the same idea.  It's hard to stand out in a little black dress.

That's one of the reasons I love Sevier Skirts.  I am able to choose a fabric that is unique but still feels as comfortable and dependable as my little black dress.  When I arrive at my event I know that I will feel as goods as I look and everyone will be asking about my skirt because it is so one of a kind!

Speaking of one of a kind, did you know that the majority of our fabrics are wovens as apposed to knits, which you will find at most boutique and department stores?  Woven materials are often more durable, come in a larger selection of prints, and allow for a more polished look.  Perfect for a special occasion skirt or for spending time in the office!

Great fabrics + great fit + unique prints =  A guarantee that you will stand out in a crowd!


lbd


No comments:

Post a Comment