Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Summer Essential: Tulip Fields Forever

Hi there!  today I am very excited to share with you my summer essential, the Tulip Fields skirt in red.  I absolutely love this skirt because its a super fun and summer print but in a classic color that's easy to pair with already existing items in my closet.

I've styled this skirt three ways:  hanging out casual, business attire and girls night!


For this look I paired my tulip fields skirt with a chambray top, vintage belt, and metallic heels.  I really love accessorizing with wide belts when sporting my Sevier Skirts.  It adds another element to my outfit and creates a nice break between my blouse and skirt.

For the more office appropriate look I paired my tulip fields skirt with a simple long sleeved black cotton top, a black and gold geometric necklace, and black heels.  You could easily add a black blazer to this look.

For girls night I paired my tulip fields skirt with a bright yellow blouse, a green vintage belt and bag, and neutral wedges.  So summery and fun!


How do you all like to wear your favorite summer skirt?

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment