Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Working Girl: Boo Style!

This entry goes out to all of my working ladies that want to dress up for Halloween but still have to keep it professional.  Every time Halloween hits, I have the hardest time thinking of something original to do.  I'm not one to spend a lot of money on a costume and I usually throw something together.

For the workplace, its even harder showing that festive spirit while keeping in line with the dress code.  Don't worry, you've come to the right place!
Happy Halloween!
Pair your favorite orange skirt, like the Ellie Orange, with your favorite black top.  I picked the Michael Stars Slub Drape Neck for warmth.  Go to Walmart, Walgreens or any party store and buy fake bugs.  Glue these to your hose and voila-you've got a fun Halloween look!  Add a pair of fun earrings for extra flair!

Below are a few of my favorites for Halloween...

For your nails...

for your refreshments...

 your home...

for handing out candy, or a fun party favor...

for your pumpkins...

I did both of these with my pumpkins.  Instead of 'welcome', I painted 'boo!' on my pumpkin.

and a makeshift outfit for the kids.
 A bag of jelly beans is a fun, crafty costume that you can make on your own with balloons and a clear trash bag!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment