Monday, October 28, 2013

SOW: French Brushed Wool Brown!

We all love our LBD's and LBS(Little Black Skirts), but what about our other LBS?  Show some love for one of my favorite hues: brown, in a Little Brown Skirt.  This week's highlighted skirt is the French Brushed Wool Brown!

From our favorite Parisian mill, the French Brushed Wool is a soft felted wool in a perfect medium weight fabric.  You can have this skirt made up in all three styles.  Below I have the swing and classic represented.  My favorite pick?  CLASSIC!!  This is a classic skirt to be worn to work, church, play, parent duties and beyond.  For that reason, pick the most versatile, in my opinion, of styles!
SOW: French Wool
If you want to keep this look classic, pair with heels and a Michael Stars or 3Dot top.  Want to have fun with it?  Choose one of the looks above like a printed blouse or a casual tee with a unique stripe print.  I love black and brown together.  In fact it is one of my favorite color combos.  For that reason I went with black riding boots.  If you go with black and brown together, you MUST keep the accessories the same color.  Boots, bag, jacket, and belt must all be the same color!!  Other than that, its pretty simple.

Add a fun pop with a monochrome matching color watch like the coral time piece I have above.  Combined with the coral stripes you are tying this look together!

No comments:

Post a Comment