Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flea Market

If your looking for something new to do this weekend, look no further.  Every fourth weekend of the month the fair grounds has the best flea market I have ever been to.  Pack up the kids, and get on over this weekend to get great deals and fun stuff.  It is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I love DIY projects and the flea market is the Mecca of materials for such projects.  What do I like at flea markets?  Great question.  What don't I like.  Get your name brand cosmetics, crafty lamps, those windowsills that you are seeing everywhere, foods, etc. etc.  Even if your not in the market to buy anything, it is fun to just look around, especially on a nice day.  Here are a few things I found the last time I went...
Name brand cosmetics

Old bead board from demolished houses turned
into picture frames

Stained Glass

Old window, great for a DIY project

Old ceiling tile artwork

Thinking about getting this for our shop ;)


Great place to get cheap mason jars


No comments:

Post a Comment