Friday, December 13, 2013

The Most Flattering Color of All!!

So it's the holidays and don't get me wrong, I love the songs, the decorations, and the all round good cheer.  I don't however love what's happening to my hips, my thighs or my butt.  Its this time of year when a girls best friend, the color black, is there when we need it the most!

Below, I have you dressed for your holiday party in an effortless, flattering style.  

'Tis the Season

Sparkles-check.  
In case you can't tell, this week at Sevier has been all about sparkle.  I'm rapping up the week with the Friday Night Fever.  Not too loud, not too subtle.  The Friday Night is just right.

  Flattering-check.
Go for an all black look.  When you see yourself in pictures, you won't regret it!

  Pop of color-check.  
Take the attention away from your body and onto an accessory.  A great way to do this is with a pop of color in your shoes or purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment