Monday, December 9, 2013

SOW: Mimi Houndstooth Black and White!

Our winter sale is over, but there are still deals to be had!  I am in holiday party mode so it's no surprise that I picked some sparkle for our SOW.  This week, the Mimi Houndstooth Sequins Black and White is 20% off this week!

This 100% polyester skirt is a nice medium weight fabric, good for all year round wear!  With tiny black and white sequins making the classic houndstooth pattern, you will never be bored with this number.  She comes in a Pencil or a Classic.
SOW: Mimi Houndstooth Black and White!
I dressed this outfit with a holiday party in mind.  Any night out on the town will do though.  Though you can wear the Mimi with any color imaginable, I went with a classic white, black and gold look.  To keep with the classic pattern, I went classic up top with a tuxedo inspired blouse with vegan leather trim.  For accessories I went gold to stand out from the black and white.  A fun chunky gold-linked bracelet is perfect to go with the Jessica Simpson shoes with matching linked chain.  A fun clutch is the perfect way to top this outfit off!

No comments:

Post a Comment