Brelow is our top three favorite fabrics for the Holidays to get you started. Custom is the best way to ensure a perfect fit. So you'll look your best this holiday season.
Colette Embroidery- An allover floral embroidery of tan, taupe, and silver flowers create a neautral, but stunning fabric. The Collette Embroidery is from our favorite French fabric house, Albert Guegain.
Karolina Embroidery- This french, lightweight black cotton has a jewel tone allover embroidery.
Peacock Nuevo- The Peacock Nuevo is a pink, black, and silver brocade with modern peacock motif, with the feathers pointing down. The fabric shines beautifully, perfect for the holidays!
Want to get more wear out of your Sevier Holiday Dress?
Watch this video on how to style the same dress for every Thanksgiving occasion.
Although the video doesn't use a Sevier Dress, the H&M dress in the video is very similar to our Sevier Shift Dress
Shift Dress Holiday Inspiration
One of my favorite bloggers, Katie B from katiebressack.com, specializes in teaching busy women how to live vibrant and healthy lifestyles. Here are some of her tips for Rocking your next holiday party whether you're trying to impress coworkers or meeting new people and want to look and feel your best.
1. Eat before the party! Never show up for a party on an empty stomach. You will consume more food and get tipsy much faster. If you are leaving right from work bring something with you to work or when you go out to lunch pick up something for dinner too.
2. Water! If you are planning on drinking alternative water in between each of your drinks! This will help with the hangover and the conversation you wish you didn’t have with your boss.
3. Napkin test! Place the food on a napkin if it leaves a grease mark you probably don’t want to eat it. This fool proof test never fails.
4. Healthy Options! Avoid the dips and chips but grab the veggies next to them. At holiday parties there will be many temptations, sweets and fried food galore, so before you start eating look at all of the options.
5. Dance! I don’t think it is a party unless there is music. Bring your dancing shoes and have fun. Not to bad for getting your exercise in that day!
Remember these healthy tips but don’t get to caught up in them. It is a party so rock it and enjoy
Big Hugs & Health
I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday season!
5105 Alabama Ave
Nashville TN 37209
Nashville TN 37209