Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winter Sale: Top Picks

With so many great deals, it's hard not to get overwhelmed.  Don't worry, I'm 
here to help!  Here to offer my biased opinion, I'll steer you in my direction for some great skirts that are not to be looked over!

Starting with the holidays:
For some glitz in your life, go with the Razzle Dazzle Gold.  Can you say, NEW YEARS?!  Get this baby in a Pencil!

My next suggestion has shine and luxury.  The Duchess Blue Velvet is a must for your holiday parties.  I suggest a Swing, she drapes beautifully.  My favorite part about this skirt?  She photographs like a dream!
Top Picks
Now imagine when the holiday are over and they have left you with 5 extra pounds.  For this you will need your little black skirt.  Cue the Scallop Lace on Black Cotton.

For that end of winter, beginning of Spring 'I want some color in my life pronto', I suggest the Nepal Pumkin.  This skirt is medium-heavy weighted, good for winter, spring and fall.

Lastly, I have the Navaho Purple.  Get this skirt now and be ready for Spring and Summer.  This skirt looks dynamite with a tan!

The online sale is over this Friday so don't wait on these deals!  Happy Shopping Ladies!
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment